Connect with us

world news

UAE, US intercept Houthi missile attack targeting Abu Dhabi

Published

on

UAE- The United Arab Emirates and the U.S. military intercepted two ballistic missiles fired by Yemen’s Houthi rebels over the skies of Abu Dhabi early Monday, authorities said, the second attack in a week that targeted the Emirati capital.

The missile fire further escalates tensions across the Persian Gulf, which previously had seen a series of assaults near — but never indisputably on — Emirati soil. It comes during Yemen’s yearslong war and the collapse of Iran’s nuclear deal with world powers. The 2,000 American troops at Al-Dhafra Air Base in the capital took shelter in bunkers during the attack and launched Patriot missiles, a rare return of fire.

The attacks threaten the business-friendly, tourism-focused efforts of the Emirates, a federation of seven sheikhdoms on the Arabian Peninsula also home to Dubai. For years, the country has marketed itself as a safe corner of an otherwise-dangerous neighborhood.

Videos on social media showed the sky over Abu Dhabi light up before dawn Monday, with what appeared to be interceptor missiles racing into the clouds to target the incoming fire. Two explosions later thundered through the city. The videos corresponded to known features of Abu Dhabi.

The state-run WAM news agency said that missile fragments fell harmlessly over Abu Dhabi.

The Emirates is “ready to deal with any threats and … it takes all necessary measures to protect the state from all attacks,” WAM quoted the UAE Defense Ministry as saying.

Navy Capt. Bill Urban, a spokesperson for U.S. Central Command, in a statement acknowledged the assistance of American Patriot missile batteries prevented the Houthi missiles from striking targets in Abu Dhabi. Videos on social media suggested outgoing interceptor fire came from the base.

“The combined efforts successfully prevented both missiles from impacting the base,” Urban said.

The missile fire disrupted traffic into Abu Dhabi International Airport, home to the long-haul carrier Etihad, for about an hour after the attack.

Houthi military spokesman Yehia Sarei claimed the attack in a televised statement, saying the rebels targeted several sites in the UAE with both Zulfiqar ballistic missiles and drones, including Al-Dhafra Air Base. He warned the UAE would continue to be a target “as long as attacks on the Yemeni people continue.”

“We warn foreign companies and investors to leave the Emirates!” Sarei shouted from a podium. “This has become an unsafe country!”

The Dubai Financial Market closed down nearly 2% after the attack, with nearly every company trading down. The Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange also fell slightly.

At Al-Dhafra, which hosts both American and British forces, U.S. troops took shelter in bunkers during the attack, the U.S. Air Force’s Mideast command said. Al-Dhafra is home to the 380th Air Expeditionary Wing and has seen armed drones and F-35 stealth fighters stationed there.

The U.S. Embassy in Abu Dhabi later issued a security alert to Americans living in the UAE, warning citizens to “maintain a high level of security awareness.” The alert included instructions on how to cope with missile attacks, something unheard of previously in the UAE, a tourist destination home to skyscraper-studded Dubai and its long-haul carrier Emirates.

“If these types of attacks end up occurring on a weekly basis as they do in the Saudi Arabia … that will shift the perception of the threat landscape in the UAE,” said Torbjorn Soltvedt, an analyst with risk consultancy Verisk Maplecroft. “The concern is now the contagion is going to be broader if we start to see attacks against civilian infrastructure.”

U.S. National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan met with both the Emirati and Saudi ambassadors Monday to discuss the recent Houthi attacks and “joint efforts to hold the Houthis accountable,” the White House said. He also “underscored the importance of all parties to the conflict abiding by their obligations under international humanitarian law.”

The Emirati Defense Ministry later tweeted out a black-and-white video that it said showed an F-16 striking the ballistic missile launcher used in the Abu Dhabi attack. The Defense Ministry identified the site as being in Yemen’s al-Jawf province. A satellite image from Planet Labs PBC analyzed by The Associated Press early Tuesday confirmed the strike took place near the city of al-Hazm, around 1,350 kilometers (840 miles) southwest of Abu Dhabi.

The state-linked newspaper The National in Abu Dhabi identified the F-16 as Emirati, raising the question of how directly involved the UAE now is in the fighting after withdrawing most of its ground forces in 2019. The Emiratis continue to back militias on the ground, including the Giants Brigade, which has made advances against the Houthis in recent weeks.

The Zulfiqar ballistic missile, believed to have a range of 1,500 kilometers (930 miles), is modeled after the Iranian Qiam missile, according to a report by the International Institute for Strategic Studies. Iran denies directly arming the Houthis, though United Nations experts, Western nations and analysts have linked weapons in the rebels’ arsenal back to Tehran.

“It’s got the classic elements of the coercive strategy,” said Tim Wright, a research analyst at IISS. “In this case, it’s to make them back down on their support” of the Giants Brigade.

The attack came a week after Yemen’s Houthi rebels claimed an attack on the Emirati capital targeting the airport and an Abu Dhabi National Oil Co. fuel depot in the Mussafah neighborhood with drones and cruise missiles. That attack on the fuel depot killed three people and wounded six others.

New, high-resolution satellite photographs obtained by the AP from Planet Labs showed repair work still ongoing at the fuel depot Saturday. Emirati officials have not released images of the attacked sites, nor allowed journalists to see them.

In recent days, a Saudi-led coalition that the UAE backs unleashed punishing airstrikes targeting Yemen, knocking the Arab world’s poorest country off the internet for days and killing over 80 people at a detention center. The internet came back on in Yemen early Tuesday, according to data from advocacy group NetBlocks and the internet firm Cloudflare.

The Houthis had threaten to take revenge against the Emirates and Saudi Arabia over those attacks. On Sunday, the Saudi-led coalition said a Houthi-launched ballistic missile landed in an industrial area in Jizan, Saudi Arabia. The missile tore a deep crater in the ground, television footage showed, and slightly wounded two foreigners of Bangladeshi and Sudanese nationality.

The hard-line Iranian daily newspaper Kayhan, whose editor-in-chief was appointed by Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, just Sunday published a front-page article quoting Houthi officials that the UAE would be attacked again with a headline: “Evacuate Emirati commercial towers.”

The newspaper in 2017 had faced a two-day publication ban after it ran a headline saying Dubai was the “next target” for the Houthis.
 http://theendtimeradio.com

world news

ക്രൈസ്തവരെ കൊന്നൊടുക്കുന്ന ഫുലാനികളെ അജ്ഞാതരെന്ന ലേബലില്‍ സര്‍ക്കാര്‍ സംരക്ഷിക്കുന്നു: ഗുരുതര ആരോപണവുമായി നൈജീരിയന്‍ വൈദികന്‍

Published

on

അബൂജ: പശ്ചിമ ആഫ്രിക്കന്‍ രാജ്യമായ നൈജീരിയയില്‍ ഇസ്ലാമിക ഗോത്രവര്‍ഗ്ഗമായ ഫുലാനികള്‍ നടത്തുന്ന കൊലപാതകങ്ങളും തട്ടിക്കൊണ്ടുപോകലുകളും അതിക്രമങ്ങളും അടക്കമുള്ളവയില്‍ ആക്രമികളെ അജ്ഞാതരെന്ന ലേബലില്‍ സര്‍ക്കാര്‍ സംരക്ഷിക്കുകയാണെന്ന ഗുരുതര ആരോപണവുമായി നൈജീരിയന്‍ വൈദികന്‍. നൈജീരിയയിലെ മാര്‍കുഡി രൂപത വൈദികനായ ഫാ. റെമിഗ്യൂസ് ഇഹ്യൂളയാണ് അക്രമികളെ സംരക്ഷിക്കുന്ന സര്‍ക്കാര്‍ നിലപാട് ചൂണ്ടിക്കാട്ടിക്കൊണ്ട് രംഗത്തുവന്നിരിക്കുന്നത്. മാര്‍കുഡി രൂപതയില്‍ മാസംതോറും നടക്കുന്ന ആക്രമണങ്ങളെ കുറിച്ചുള്ള വിവരങ്ങള്‍ ശേഖരിച്ചു കൊണ്ടിരിക്കുന്ന ഫാ. ഇഹ്യൂള ഇക്കഴിഞ്ഞ ജനുവരി 26-ന് കത്തോലിക്കാ ന്യൂസ് ഏജന്‍സിയുടെ ആഫ്രിക്കന്‍ വാര്‍ത്ത പങ്കാളിയായ എ.സി.ഐ ആഫ്രിക്കക്ക് നല്‍കിയ അഭിമുഖത്തിലാണ് വെളിപ്പെടുത്തല്‍.

തങ്ങളുടെ ഗ്രാമങ്ങളില്‍ നടക്കുന്ന ഭൂരിഭാഗം ആക്രമണങ്ങള്‍ക്കും പിന്നില്‍ ആയുധധാരികളായ ഫുലാനികള്‍ ആണെന്ന് ഉറപ്പിച്ച് പറഞ്ഞ ഫാ. ഇഹ്യൂള, അധികാരികള്‍ ചാര്‍ത്തിക്കൊടുത്ത ‘അജ്ഞാതരായ തോക്കുധാരികള്‍’ എന്ന ലേബലിലാണ് തഴച്ചു വളരുന്നതെന്നും ആരോപിച്ചു. രണ്ടുവര്‍ഷങ്ങള്‍ക്ക് മുന്‍പ്, അക്രമികളെ ‘ഫുലാനി ഗോത്രവര്‍ഗ്ഗക്കാര്‍’ എന്ന് പരാമര്‍ശിക്കരുതെന്നും, പകരം ‘അജ്ഞാതരായ ആയുധധാരികളും, കൊള്ളക്കാരും’ എന്ന് മാത്രമേ പറയാവൂ എന്ന കര്‍ശന നിര്‍ദ്ദേശം മാധ്യമങ്ങള്‍ക്ക് ലഭിച്ചതെന്നും അദ്ദേഹം വെളിപ്പെടുത്തി. സത്യം പുറത്തുവരാതിരിക്കുവാനുള്ള പദ്ധതിയാണിതെന്നും ആരും പിടിക്കപ്പെടാതെ ക്രൈസ്തവര്‍ക്കെതിരായ അക്രമങ്ങള്‍ തുടരുകയെന്നതാണ് ഇതിന്റെ പിന്നിലെ ലക്ഷ്യമെന്നും അദ്ദേഹം ചൂണ്ടിക്കാട്ടി.

“2015 മുതല്‍ നിരപരാധികളായ ഗ്രാമവാസികള്‍ക്കെതിരായ ആക്രമണങ്ങളെ കുറിച്ചുള്ള വിവരങ്ങള്‍ ശേഖരിച്ചു കൊണ്ടിരിക്കുകയാണ്. ആക്രമണങ്ങള്‍ നടക്കാത്ത ദിവസങ്ങള്‍ വളരെ വിരളമാണ്. എന്നാല്‍ ഇതുവരെ ആരും പിടിക്കപ്പെട്ടിട്ടില്ല”- രൂപതയുടെ ജസ്റ്റിസ് ആന്‍ഡ് പീസ്‌ കമ്മീഷന്റെ (ജെ.പി.സി) ഡയറക്ടര്‍ കൂടിയായ ഫാ. ഇഹ്യൂള പറഞ്ഞു. അക്രമികളോട് അനുഭാവമുള്ള ധാരാളം പേര്‍ നൈജീരിയന്‍ സര്‍ക്കാരില്‍ ഉണ്ട്. അതിനാലാണ് ആരും പിടിക്കപ്പെടാത്തതെന്നും, അക്രമികള്‍ക്ക് ഉന്നത കേന്ദ്രങ്ങളില്‍ നിന്നും സംരക്ഷണം ലഭിക്കുന്നുണ്ടെന്നും, ഫുലാനികള്‍ക്കെതിരെ ആക്രമണങ്ങള്‍ നടക്കുമ്പോള്‍ മാത്രമാണ് അത് വാര്‍ത്തയാകുന്നതെന്നും അദ്ദേഹം ചൂണ്ടിക്കാട്ടി. ഓരോ വര്‍ഷവും നൈജീരിയയില്‍ ആയിരകണക്കിന് ക്രൈസ്തവരാണ് ഫുലാനികളുടെ ആക്രമണങ്ങളില്‍ കൊല്ലപ്പെട്ടുക്കൊണ്ടിരിക്കുന്നത്.
കടപ്പാട് :പ്രവാചക ശബ്ദം

http://theendtimeradio.com

Continue Reading

world news

Indonesia upholds ban on interfaith marriage

Published

on

Indonesia’s Constitutional Court has upheld a nearly five-decade-old law that bans interfaith marriages, rejecting a Catholic man’s petition seeking to marry his Muslim partner.

In a verdict on Jan. 31, seven out of nine judges dismissed the lawsuit from Ramos Patege and defended the 1974 Marriage Act.

Patege’s counsel argued that the law violates the constitutional rights of the couple, and infringes on their freedom to embrace a religion and belief of their choice.

Wahiduddin Adams, one of the judges, stated that a provision of the laws states that “a marriage is said to be valid if it is carried out according to the laws of each religion and belief” and so it does not impede anyone’s freedom of religion and belief.

“The regulatory provisions are about legal marriage according to religion and belief, not about the right to choose a religion and belief,” he said.

He also claimed that the choice to embrace a religion and belief remains the right of each person to choose, adhere to, and believe in it.

He also said there has been no change in circumstances and conditions or new developments related to issues of constitutionality that warrant a change in the law.

“The court remains in its stance on the constitutionality of a valid marriage, which is done according to religion and belief,” he said.

Meanwhile, two other judges, Suhartoyo and Daniel Yusmic Foekh, a Catholic, gave concurring opinions, stating that the law needed to be changed in order to answer the real realities at this time, but left that task to the parliament and the government.

Holy Cross Father Postinus Gulo, a graduate of the Canon Law at the Pontifical Gregoriana University and a member of the Marriage Tribunal at the Bandung Diocese in West Java province, said he was saddened by the court’s decision.

“In the Catholic Church, interfaith marriage is an obstacle, but a legal marriage can be done if there is a dispensation from the bishop and vicar general,” he told UCA News.

He said that the law had made it impossible for couples to register interfaith marriages in the state.

“We must realize that this is a challenge for us, as well as an opportunity to continue to be faithful and proud of our Catholic faith,” he said.

Ahmad Nurcholish, program director and interfaith marriage counselor at Indonesian Conference on Religion and Peace (ICRP) said that this decision shows that the government is actually going backward, while religious communities are becoming more open.

He said religions allow their own people to marry from another religion, sometimes conducting marriage ceremonies of both religions.

“For example, in Islam and Catholicism, an Islamic marriage ceremony and a blessing in the Church can be held. That way it is legal according to Islam and legal according to the rules of the Catholic church,” he said.

The state, he said, does not need to get involved in debates on the pros and cons, but give citizens the freedom to make their own choices.

He said the law has made interfaith couples choose ways to get past it, including by marrying abroad, such as in Singapore, Thailand, Australia, Hong Kong, the Netherlands, the US, and Germany.

“For those who do not have enough money, the law is, of course, a problem,” he said.

Nurcholish said his organization, which partners with Harmoni Mitra Madania, has helped officiate the marriage of 1,576 couples of different religions since 2005.

The group offers counseling and advocacy for about 30 interfaith couples every month.
“This reality is ignored by the Constitutional Court and the government,” he said.
Sources:ucanews

http://theendtimeradio.com

Continue Reading

world news

വിശുദ്ധ നാട്ടിലെ ക്രൈസ്തവര്‍ക്കു നേരെയുള്ള യഹൂദ മൗലീകവാദികളുടെ ആക്രമണത്തെ അപലപിച്ച് ക്രിസ്ത്യന്‍ നേതാക്കള്‍

Published

on

ജെറുസലേം: വിശുദ്ധ നാട്ടിലെ ക്രിസ്ത്യന്‍ ഭൂരിപക്ഷ മേഖലയില്‍ യഹൂദ മൗലീകവാദികള്‍ നടത്തിയ ആക്രമണത്തെ അപലപിച്ചുകൊണ്ട് വിശുദ്ധ നാട്ടിലെ ക്രിസ്ത്യന്‍ നേതാക്കള്‍. നഗരത്തിനു മേല്‍ യഹൂദ സ്വഭാവം അടിച്ചേല്‍പ്പിക്കുകയെന്നതാണ് ആക്രമണത്തിന്റെ പിന്നിലെ ലക്ഷ്യമെന്ന് ക്രിസ്ത്യന്‍ നേതാക്കള്‍ ആരോപിച്ചു. ഇക്കഴിഞ്ഞ വ്യാഴാഴ്ച ഇസ്രായേലി പതാകയും ഭീഷണിപ്പെടുത്തുന്ന മുദ്രാവാക്യങ്ങളുമായി തിരുക്കല്ലറ പള്ളിയിലേക്കുള്ള റോഡില്‍ സ്ഥിതി ചെയ്യുന്ന അര്‍മേനിയന്‍ റെസ്റ്റോറന്റില്‍ അതിക്രമിച്ച് കയറിയ അക്രമികള്‍ കസേരകള്‍ വലിച്ചെറിയുകയായിരുന്നു. ആക്രമണത്തിന്റെ വീഡിയോ ദൃശ്യങ്ങള്‍ പുറത്തുവന്നിട്ടുണ്ട്. അക്രമികളില്‍ ഒരാള്‍ റെസ്റ്റോറന്റിന് പുറത്ത് തടിച്ചു കൂടിയിരുന്നവര്‍ക്കെതിരെ ഒരുതരം അജ്ഞാത ദ്രാവകം സ്പ്രേ ചെയ്യുന്നത് വീഡിയോയില്‍ വ്യക്തമാണ്.

സംഭവസ്ഥലത്തെത്തിയ പോലീസ് അക്രമികളെ പിരിച്ചു വിട്ടതല്ലാതെ ആരെയും അറസ്റ്റ് ചെയ്തില്ല. യാതൊരു പ്രകോപനവും കൂടാതെയുള്ള ഈ ആക്രമണം മേഖലയിലെ താമസക്കാര്‍ക്കും, കച്ചവടക്കാര്‍ക്കും, സന്ദര്‍ശകര്‍ക്കുമിടയില്‍ ഭീതിപരത്തിയിട്ടുണ്ടെന്ന്‍ വിശുദ്ധ നാട്ടിലെ വിവിധ സഭകളുടെ നേതാക്കളുടെ കൂട്ടായ്മയായ അസ്സംബ്ലി ഓഫ് കത്തോലിക്ക് ഓര്‍ഡിനറീസ് പുറത്തുവിട്ട സംയുക്ത പ്രസ്താവനയില്‍ പറയുന്നു. വിശുദ്ധ നാട്ടിലെ ക്രിസ്ത്യന്‍ സമൂഹത്തിനും, വിശ്വാസ പ്രതീകങ്ങള്‍ക്കുമെതിരെയുള്ള ആക്രമണ പരമ്പരയിലെ ഏറ്റവും ഒടുവിലത്തെ സംഭവമാണിത്. ആക്രമണത്തെ തങ്ങള്‍ അപലപിക്കുന്നുവെന്നും, വിശുദ്ധ നാട്ടില്‍ വര്‍ദ്ധിച്ചു വരുന്ന ആക്രമണങ്ങളില്‍ ആശങ്ക രേഖപ്പെടുത്തിക്കൊണ്ട് ക്രിസ്ത്യന്‍ നേതാക്കള്‍ പറഞ്ഞു.

നഗരത്തിലെ പൗരന്മാരുടെ ജീവിതം സാധാരണ നിലയിലേക്ക് കൊണ്ടുവരുവാന്‍ മത-രാഷ്ട്രീയ നേതാക്കള്‍ സ്വന്തം ഉത്തരവാദിത്വമനുസരിച്ച് പ്രവര്‍ത്തിക്കേണ്ടത് അത്യാവശ്യമായിരിക്കുകയാണെന്നും, മൗലീകവാദികളുടെ തടവില്‍ കഴിയുന്നതിനു പകരം ജെറുസലേം വിവിധ മതവിശ്വാസികളുടെ ജന്മദേശമായി തുടരുകയാണ് വേണ്ടതെന്നും പ്രസ്താവനയില്‍ പറയുന്നുണ്ട്. ക്രിസ്ത്യന്‍ സമൂഹത്തിനു പിന്തുണയുമായി ജറുസലേമിലെ ലത്തീന്‍ പാത്രിയാര്‍ക്കീസ് പിയര്‍ബാറ്റിസ്റ്റ പിസബെല്ല മെത്രാപ്പോലീത്ത ആക്രമണത്തിനിരയായ റെസ്റ്റോറന്റിന്റെ ഉടമയെയും ആക്രമണത്താല്‍ ബാധിക്കപ്പെട്ട സമീപത്തുള്ള കടകളുടെ ഉടമകളെയും സന്ദര്‍ശിച്ചിരിന്നു.

ലോകമെമ്പാടുമുള്ള ക്രൈസ്തവരുടെ പുണ്യകേന്ദ്രമായ ജെറുസലേമിലെ ക്രൈസ്തവ ജനസംഖ്യ കുത്തനെ കുറയുന്നതായും തീവ്ര യഹൂദ നിലപാടും അനധികൃത കുടിയേറ്റവും ഇതിനു കാരണമാകുന്നതായും വിശുദ്ധ നാട്ടിലെ കത്തോലിക്ക സഭാതലവന്‍മാരുടെ സമിതിയുടെ ഔദ്യോഗിക വക്താവായ വാദി അബു നാസ്സര്‍ നേരത്തെ പ്രസ്താവിച്ചിരിന്നു.
കടപ്പാട് :പ്രവാചക ശബ്ദം

http://theendtimeradio.com

Continue Reading

Hot News

Hot News3 months ago

ഹൂസ്റ്റണിൽ സൗജന്യ ആരോഗ്യ മേള 2022 നവംബർ 19 ന്

ഹ്യൂസ്റ്റൺ: ലവ് ടു ഷെയർ ഫൗണ്ടേഷൻ അമേരിക്കയുടെ ആഭിമുഖ്യത്തിൽ എല്ലാ വർഷവും തുടർച്ചയായി നടത്തി വരുന്ന ഫ്രീഹെൽത്ത് ഫെയർ പത്താം വർഷമായ ഇത്തവണയും 2022 നവംബർ 19...

Hot News3 months ago

After playing disciples in ‘The Chosen’, actors say series made them better men

“The Chosen” series has impacted the lives of millions worldwide, but those viewers are not the only ones being ministered...

Hot News3 months ago

ക്രൈ​സ്റ്റ്ച​ർ​ച്ച് മോ​സ്ക് ആ​ക്ര​മ​ണം: ശി​ക്ഷാ​യി​ള​വ് തേ​ടി പ്ര​തി

വെ​ല്ലിം​ഗ്ട​ൺ: ന്യൂ​സി​ല​ൻ​ഡി​ലെ ക്രൈസ്റ്റ്ചർച്ചിൽ മോ​സ്ക്കി​ൽ 51 പേ​രു​ടെ മ​ര​ണ​ത്തി​നി​ട​യാ​ക്കി​യ വെടിവയ്പ്പ് കേ​സി​ലെ പ്ര​തി ശി​ക്ഷ​യി​ൽ ഇ​ള​വ് തേ​ടി ഹ​ർ​ജി ന​ൽ​കി. 2019 മാ​ർ​ച്ചി​ൽ ആക്രമണം ന​ട​ത്തി​യ ബ്രെ​ന്‍റ​ൻ...

Hot News4 months ago

Jerusalem march with the participation of more than 3000 Christians from 70 countries

Thousands of Christian pilgrims took to the streets of Jerusalem on Thursday as part of the 43rd annual Feast of...

Hot News5 months ago

രക്ഷിതാക്കള്‍ക്കും പാഠപുസ്തകം, കേരളത്തില്‍ അടുത്ത വർഷം മുതൽ

തിരുവനന്തപുരം : ഒരു കൊല്ലം കൂടി കഴിയുമ്പോൾ ഓരോ വർഷവും ക്ലാസുകളിൽ ഒരു പാഠപുസ്തകം കൂടി അധികമുണ്ടാകും. പക്ഷേ, അത് കുട്ടികൾക്കുള്ളതല്ല. രക്ഷാകർത്താക്കൾക്കുള്ള പുസ്തകമായിരിക്കുമത്. ഇത്തരമൊന്ന് തയ്യാറാക്കുന്ന...

Hot News5 months ago

1098 അല്ല,കുട്ടികൾ ഇനി മുതൽ സഹായത്തിനായി 112-ൽ വിളിക്കണം

കുട്ടികൾക്കായുള്ള ചൈൽഡ് ലൈൻ നമ്പറായ 1098 കഴിഞ്ഞ 26 വർഷമായി വിജയകരമായി പ്രവർത്തിക്കുകയാണ്. ഇപ്പോഴിതാ കേന്ദ്ര സർക്കാർ ഈ നമ്പർ 112 എന്ന ഒറ്റ ഹെൽപ്പ് ലൈൻ...

Hot News5 months ago

മൂന്ന് വര്‍ഷം മുന്‍പ് മിന്നസോട്ടയിലെ സൗന്ദര്യ റാണി; ഇന്ന് ക്രിസ്തുവിന്റെ പ്രിയപ്പെട്ട മിഷ്ണറി

മിന്നസോട്ട (അമേരിക്ക): സൗന്ദര്യ ലോകത്ത് നിന്നും മിഷ്ണറി ലോകത്തേക്കുള്ള യാത്ര പങ്കുവെച്ച് മുന്‍ മിസ്‌ മിന്നസോട്ടയായ കാതറിന്‍ കൂപ്പേഴ്സ്. 2019-ല്‍ മിസ്‌ മിന്നസോട്ടയായി തിരഞ്ഞെടുക്കപ്പെട്ട കാതറിന് കൊറോണ...

Hot News5 months ago

10 ലക്ഷം തൊഴിലവസരം കാത്തിരിക്കുന്നു; കാനഡയിൽ ജോലിക്ക്‌ ഇതിലും ബെസ്റ്റ് ടൈമില്ല

പ്രവാസത്തിന് കൊതിക്കുന്ന മലയാളികളുടെ കണ്ണ് ഇപ്പോൾ പാശ്ചാത്യ രാജ്യങ്ങളിലേക്കാണ്. ഉന്നത പഠനവും ജോലിയും കുടിയേറ്റവുമായി ഇന്ത്യക്കാരുടെ ഒഴുക്കാണ്. പ്രത്യേകിച്ച് കാനഡയിലേക്ക്. ഏഴ് വർഷത്തിനിടെ 85 ലക്ഷം ഇന്ത്യക്കാരാണ്...

Hot News6 months ago

വീട്ടിലിരുന്ന് മിഠായി രുചിച്ചാല്‍ മതി, ശമ്പളം 61,33,863 രൂപ; അപേക്ഷിക്കേണ്ട അവസാന തീയതി ഓഗസ്റ്റ് 31

ജോലി വീട്ടിലിരുന്ന് മിഠായി കഴിക്കൽ. വർഷത്തിൽ 61,33,863 രൂപ ശമ്പളം. മുൻ പരിചയം ആവശ്യമില്ല. കേൾക്കുമ്പോൾ ഒരു സ്വപ്നമെന്ന് തോന്നിയേക്കാം. എന്നാൽ സംഭവം സത്യമാണ്. കനേഡിയൻ കമ്പനിയാണ്...

Hot News6 months ago

ഉന്നത സ്ഥാനങ്ങളിലെ ഇസ്ലാമികവത്ക്കരണം: നൈജീരിയയിലെ മതരാഷ്ട്രീയത്തിനെതിരെ സംഘടിച്ച് ക്രിസ്ത്യന്‍ നേതാക്കള്‍

അബൂജ: നൈജീരിയയില്‍ അടുത്ത വര്‍ഷം നടക്കുവാനിരിക്കുന്ന പൊതു തിരഞ്ഞെടുപ്പില്‍ പ്രസിഡന്‍ഷ്യല്‍ പദവികളിലേക്ക് മുസ്ലീങ്ങളെ മാത്രം പരിഗണിച്ച ഓള്‍ പ്രോഗസീവ് കോണ്‍ഗ്രസ് പാര്‍ട്ടി (എ.പി.സി)യുടെ തീരുമാനത്തിനെതിരെ പ്രതിഷേധിച്ചുക്കൊണ്ട് പാര്‍ട്ടിയിലെ...

Trending