Hot News
Christians in Pakistan flee homes for safety after blasphemy accusation
Pakistan — A third accusation of blasphemy in less than a month compelled Christians fearful of Islamic retribution to flee their homes in an eastern city in Pakistan this week, sources said.
Muslim crowds, including members of Islamic extremist groups, blocked the main Sargodha-Faisalabad highway for hours on Sunday after mosque announcements urged people in Sargodha to protest posters allegedly bearing derogatory caricatures and comments about Muhammad, the prophet of Islam and his wife Aisha that were pasted on mosque walls.
“The situation was already tense in Sargodha after two Christians were arrested and charged with blasphemy, but this incident has put the security of the entire community at risk,” former provincial lawmaker Tahir Naveed Chaudhry told Morning Star News.
The Christian politician told Morning Star News that the 3,500 to 4,000 Christian families of Maryam Town, a suburb of Sargodha, panicked when they heard the announcements.
“The posters were pasted on a mosque’s wall in Green Town which is adjacent to the Christian settlement,” Chaudhry said. “As word of the alleged blasphemy spread, hundreds of angry Muslims started congregating on the highway raising fears of violence in Maryam Town. Thankfully, the police responded in time, and a large contingent was deployed on all entry and exit points of the colony.”
The handwritten posters also reportedly lauded the desecration of the Koran in Sweden last month and were critical of the Abrahamic tradition of animal sacrifice, he added.
“The mosque announcements accused Christians of being involved in the incident because the posters were purportedly written by ‘an unknown soldier of Maryam Town,’” Chaudhry said.
Hundreds of Muslims blocked traffic and burned tires on the Faisalabad road intersection near Maryam Town at about 10 a.m., threatening to take matters into their own hands if police failed to arrest the unknown offender within 48 hours, he said.
The mobs dispersed after police registered a case under Sections 295-A, 295-B, 295-C, and 298-A against an unknown offender and also formed a committee of religious leaders to investigate the incident in coordination with the administration, Chaudhry said.
Another source told Morning Star News that nearly half of the Christian population in the area fled their homes fearing attacks by Muslims.
“Christian settlements across Sargodha district were alarmed when they heard about the protests near Maryam Town,” said Sanawar Balam, a member of the district’s human rights committee. “Though police were deployed in Christian neighborhoods, many Christian families left their homes due to fears of retribution.”
He said that at least 15 Christian men were taken into custody on Sunday based only on their identity cards stating Maryam Town as their address.
“Most of these men were picked up from the streets when they were shopping for groceries or going for some work,” Balam told Morning Star News. “They were released after interrogation but then more people were taken into custody on Monday and Tuesday. I believe there are four or five men still in police custody.”
Both Chaudhry and Balam expressed suspicions of a conspiracy against Sargodha’s Christians.
“The posters were pasted on a mosque’s wall in Green Town which is adjacent to the Christian settlement,” Chaudhry said. “As word of the alleged blasphemy spread, hundreds of angry Muslims started congregating on the highway raising fears of violence in Maryam Town. Thankfully, the police responded in time, and a large contingent was deployed on all entry and exit points of the colony.”
The handwritten posters also reportedly lauded the desecration of the Koran in Sweden last month and were critical of the Abrahamic tradition of animal sacrifice, he added.
“The mosque announcements accused Christians of being involved in the incident because the posters were purportedly written by ‘an unknown soldier of Maryam Town,’” Chaudhry said.
Hundreds of Muslims blocked traffic and burned tires on the Faisalabad road intersection near Maryam Town at about 10 a.m., threatening to take matters into their own hands if police failed to arrest the unknown offender within 48 hours, he said.
The mobs dispersed after police registered a case under Sections 295-A, 295-B, 295-C, and 298-A against an unknown offender and also formed a committee of religious leaders to investigate the incident in coordination with the administration, Chaudhry said.
Another source told Morning Star News that nearly half of the Christian population in the area fled their homes fearing attacks by Muslims.
“Christian settlements across Sargodha district were alarmed when they heard about the protests near Maryam Town,” said Sanawar Balam, a member of the district’s human rights committee. “Though police were deployed in Christian neighborhoods, many Christian families left their homes due to fears of retribution.”
He said that at least 15 Christian men were taken into custody on Sunday based only on their identity cards stating Maryam Town as their address.
“Most of these men were picked up from the streets when they were shopping for groceries or going for some work,” Balam told Morning Star News. “They were released after interrogation but then more people were taken into custody on Monday and Tuesday. I believe there are four or five men still in police custody.”
Both Chaudhry and Balam expressed suspicions of a conspiracy against Sargodha’s Christians.
Sources:Christian Post
Hot News
മണിക്കൂറിൽ 603.5 കിലോമീറ്റർ വേഗത; ചൈനയെ മറികടക്കാൻ ജാപ്പനീസ് ബുള്ളറ്റ് ട്രെയിൻ; കാസറഗോഡ് – തിരുവനന്തപുരം ദൂരം വെറും 1 മണിക്കൂറിൽ
ടോക്കിയോ: ലോകത്തിലെ ഏറ്റവും വേഗതയേറിയ ട്രെയിൻ വികസിപ്പിക്കുന്ന തിരക്കുകളിലാണ് ജപ്പാൻ. L0 സീരീസ് എന്നറിയപ്പെടുന്ന ഈ മാഗ്ലെവ് ട്രെയിൻ മണിക്കൂറിൽ 603.5 കിലോമീറ്റർ വേഗത കൈവരിക്കാൻ ശേഷിയുള്ളതാണ്. നിലവിൽ ചൈനയുടെ ഷാങ്ഹായ് മാഗ്ലെവ് ആണ് ലോകത്തിലെ ഏറ്റവും വേഗതയേറിയ ട്രെയിൻ. മണിക്കൂറിൽ 460.2 കിലോമീറ്റർ വേഗത പടിക്കാൻ കഴിവുള്ളതാണ് ഷാങ്ഹായ് മാഗ്ലെവ്. ഇതിനെ മറികടക്കുക എന്നതാണ് ജപ്പാന്റെ ലക്ഷ്യം.
യൂറോപ്പിലെ ഏറ്റവും വേഗതയേറിയ ട്രെയിനുകൾ ഫ്രഞ്ച് ടിജിവിയും, ഇറ്റാലിയൻ എജിവി ഇറ്റാലോയുമാണ്. ഇവ മണിക്കൂറിൽ യഥാക്രമം 306 കിലോമീറ്ററും 354 കിലോമീറ്ററും വേഗതയാണ് കൈവരിക്കുന്നത്. ഈ ട്രെയിനുകളുടെ ഏതാണ്ട് ഇരട്ടി വേഗതയാണ് ജപ്പാൻ പദ്ധതിയിടുന്നത്. ടോക്കിയോയ്ക്കും നഗോയയ്ക്കും ഇടയിലുള്ള യാത്രാസമയം വെറും 40 മിനിറ്റായി കുറയ്ക്കാൻ L0 സീരീസ് ട്രെയിൻ ലക്ഷ്യമിടുന്നു. ഈ പദ്ധതിക്ക് ഏകദേശം 52 ബില്യൺ പൗണ്ട് (59.9 ബില്യൺ യൂറോ) ചെലവ് വരും. 2034 നും 2035 നും ഇടയിൽ ട്രെയിൻ പാളത്തിലിറങ്ങുമെന്നാണ് പറയുന്നത്.
L0 സീരീസ് ട്രെയിൻ വികസിപ്പിക്കുന്നത് സെൻട്രൽ ജപ്പാൻ റെയിൽവേ കമ്പനിയാണ്. ഈ ട്രെയിൻ മാഗ്നെറ്റിക് ലെവിറ്റേഷൻ സാങ്കേതികവിദ്യ തന്നെയാണ് ഉപയോഗിക്കുക. ഈ സാങ്കേതികവിദ്യ ട്രെയിനിനെ ട്രാക്കുകളിൽ നിന്ന് ഉയർത്തി നിർത്തുകയും വൈദ്യുത മോട്ടോറുകൾ ഉപയോഗിച്ച് മുന്നോട്ട് നയിക്കുകയും ചെയ്യുന്നു. വൈദ്യുതിയും കാന്തങ്ങളും ഉപയോഗിക്കുന്ന ഈ രീതി ട്രെയിനിനെ അവിശ്വസനീയമായ വേഗതയിൽ സഞ്ചരിക്കാൻ സഹായിക്കും.
Sources:azchavattomonline.com
Japan’s L0 Series Maglev train hit a world-record 603.5 km/h (375 mph) in tests, surpassing China’s current maglevs and aiming to connect Tokyo to Nagoya in 40 mins by 2027, potentially reducing travel within India like Kasaragod to Thiruvananthapuram to about an hour, though this is a future prospect for India’s own bullet train projects.
Japanese Maglev Record
Speed: The L0 Series train achieved 603.5 km/h (374 mph) during a test run near Mt. Fuji, setting a new world speed record for trains.
Technology: It uses magnetic levitation (maglev) to hover above tracks, eliminating friction for incredible speeds, notes JRailPass.com and CNN.
Significance: This test, conducted by Central Japan Railway (JR Central), is part of developing the Chuo Shinkansen line, making it faster than China’s operational maglevs.
Comparison to China
While China has fast maglevs (Shanghai Maglev) and prototypes reaching over 1,000 km/h (620 mph), Japan’s L0 Series holds the record for tested speeds, with its commercial goal to beat China’s speeds.
Kasaragod – Thiruvananthapuram in 1 Hour
This part of the headline refers to the potential impact of such extreme speeds on Indian travel, specifically the Kasaragod-Thiruvananthapuram route in Kerala.
While Japan is achieving these speeds for its domestic routes (like Tokyo-Nagoya), India is developing its own high-speed bullet trains, with projections suggesting significantly reduced travel times (e.g., two hours for similar distances), making the “one-hour” dream a goal for future Indian high-speed rail, not the current Japanese test.
http://theendtimeradio.com
Hot News
അമേരിക്കയിൽ വിസ റദ്ദാക്കൽ നടപടി കടുക്കുന്നു; ഒരു ലക്ഷത്തിലധികം പേർക്ക് തിരിച്ചടി
അമേരിക്കൻ വിസാ നയങ്ങളിൽ വന്ന കർശനമായ മാറ്റങ്ങളെത്തുടർന്ന് 2025-ൽ മാത്രം ഒരു ലക്ഷത്തിലധികം വിസകൾ റദ്ദാക്കിയതായി പുതിയ റിപ്പോർട്ടുകൾ വ്യക്തമാക്കുന്നു. മതിയായ രേഖകളില്ലാത്തതും വിസ ചട്ടങ്ങൾ ലംഘിച്ചതുമാണ് ഈ കൂട്ട നടപടിക്ക് പ്രധാന കാരണമായത്. ഈ നീക്കം അമേരിക്കയിൽ കഴിയുന്ന ആയിരക്കണക്കിന് ഇന്ത്യൻ വിദ്യാർത്ഥികളെയും ഐടി ജീവനക്കാരെയും നേരിട്ട് ബാധിച്ചിട്ടുണ്ട്. വിദേശത്തുനിന്നുള്ള കുടിയേറ്റം നിയന്ത്രിക്കുന്നതിന്റെ ഭാഗമായാണ് ഇത്രയും വലിയ തോതിൽ വിസകൾ റദ്ദാക്കിയത്.
വിദ്യാർത്ഥി വിസയിൽ എത്തി ജോലി ചെയ്യുന്നവർക്കും കാലാവധി കഴിഞ്ഞും രാജ്യത്ത് തുടരുന്നവർക്കുമെതിരെയാണ് പ്രധാനമായും നടപടിയുണ്ടായിരിക്കുന്നത്. പല പ്രമുഖ സർവ്വകലാശാലകളിലും പഠിക്കുന്ന ഇന്ത്യൻ വിദ്യാർത്ഥികൾക്ക് ഇതിനോടകം തന്നെ നാട്ടിലേക്ക് മടങ്ങാൻ നോട്ടീസ് ലഭിച്ചു കഴിഞ്ഞു. എച്ച്-1ബി വിസയിൽ ജോലി ചെയ്യുന്നവർക്കും പുതിയ നിയന്ത്രണങ്ങൾ വലിയ വെല്ലുവിളിയാണ് ഉയർത്തുന്നത്. വ്യാജ രേഖകൾ സമർപ്പിച്ച് വിസ നേടിയവരെ കണ്ടെത്താൻ അത്യാധുനിക സംവിധാനങ്ങളാണ് അധികൃതർ ഉപയോഗിക്കുന്നത്.
അതിർത്തി സുരക്ഷ ഉറപ്പാക്കുന്നതിനും നിയമവിരുദ്ധമായ കുടിയേറ്റം തടയുന്നതിനുമാണ് തങ്ങൾ മുൻഗണന നൽകുന്നതെന്ന് അമേരിക്കൻ ഭരണകൂടം വ്യക്തമാക്കി. വിസ റദ്ദാക്കപ്പെട്ടവരിൽ ചൈന കഴിഞ്ഞാൽ ഏറ്റവും കൂടുതൽ പേർ ഇന്ത്യയിൽ നിന്നുള്ളവരാണെന്നാണ് കണക്കുകൾ സൂചിപ്പിക്കുന്നത്. വിസ സ്റ്റാമ്പിംഗിനായി കാത്തിരിക്കുന്നവർക്കും പുതിയ അപേക്ഷകർക്കും ഈ കടുത്ത നടപടികൾ വലിയ ആശങ്കയുണ്ടാക്കുന്നു. അമേരിക്കയിലെ തൊഴിൽ വിപണിയിൽ തദ്ദേശീയർക്ക് കൂടുതൽ അവസരം നൽകാനാണ് ഈ മാറ്റങ്ങൾ.
രേഖകളിൽ ചെറിയ പിശകുകൾ ഉള്ളവരുടെ വിസകൾ പോലും യാതൊരു മുന്നറിയിപ്പുമില്ലാതെ റദ്ദാക്കുന്ന സാഹചര്യമാണുള്ളത്. ഇത് പല കുടുംബങ്ങളെയും വലിയ സാമ്പത്തിക പ്രതിസന്ധിയിലേക്ക് തള്ളിയിട്ടു. വിമാനത്താവളങ്ങളിൽ വെച്ച് യാത്രക്കാരെ തടയുന്നതും വിസ റദ്ദാക്കി തിരിച്ചയക്കുന്നതും പതിവ് സംഭവമായി മാറിയിരിക്കുകയാണ്. അമേരിക്കൻ എംബസികളിൽ വിസ നടപടിക്രമങ്ങൾ കൂടുതൽ സങ്കീർണ്ണമാക്കിയതും ഇന്ത്യക്കാർക്ക് തിരിച്ചടിയായി.
അമേരിക്കൻ പ്രസിഡന്റ് ഡൊണാൾഡ് ട്രംപ് കുടിയേറ്റ നയങ്ങളിൽ വരുത്തുന്ന വിപ്ലവകരമായ മാറ്റങ്ങളുടെ തുടർച്ചയായാണ് ഈ വിസ റദ്ദാക്കൽ നടപടി കാണുന്നത്. അമേരിക്ക ഒന്നാമത് എന്ന നയത്തിന്റെ ഭാഗമായി വിദേശികളായ തൊഴിലാളികളുടെ എണ്ണം കുറയ്ക്കാൻ അദ്ദേഹം നേരത്തെ നിർദ്ദേശിച്ചിരുന്നു. നിയമപരമായ കുടിയേറ്റം പ്രോത്സാഹിപ്പിക്കുമെങ്കിലും ചട്ടങ്ങൾ പാലിക്കാത്തവരോട് വിട്ടുവീഴ്ചയുണ്ടാകില്ലെന്ന് വൈറ്റ് ഹൗസ് വൃത്തങ്ങൾ അറിയിച്ചു. വരും മാസങ്ങളിൽ കൂടുതൽ പേരുടെ വിസകൾ റദ്ദാക്കപ്പെട്ടേക്കാം.
Sources:azchavattomonline.com
The Trump administration has cancelled more than 100,000 visas since President Donald Trump came back to the White House last year, the US State Department said on Monday. Officials said this is the highest number of visa cancellations ever recorded in such a short time. The move is part of the administration’s strict immigration push, which has already led to a large number of deportations. This also includes people who were living in the US legally and held valid visas.
Over 100,000 US visas cancelled, 2500 skilled workers targeted
According to the State Department, the scale of visa cancellations shows just how wide the immigration crackdown has become. Since taking office again, the Trump administration has deported a record number of migrants.
At the same time, the government has made it harder to get new visas. Officials have tightened background checks, imposed new screening processes, and increased monitoring of applicants’ social media activity. In a post on X, the State Department said that over 100,000 visas have now been revoked. This includes around 8,000 student visas and about 2,500 specialised visas. By August 2025, the department was reviewing the status of around 55 million foreign nationals with valid visas.
“Specialised visas” are work visas for highly skilled professionals, like H-1B, L-1B, and O-1, given to people with advanced technical skills or extraordinary talent. The 2,500 revocations hit individuals in these categories who had run-ins with the law, including offences like drunk driving, assault, or theft, according to State Department deputy spokesperson Tommy Pigott. He added that visa cancellations have risen dramatically, marking a 150% increase compared to 2024.
The department said it would continue deporting such individuals, saying the steps are meant to keep the country safe. Meanwhile, Trump administration officials have also warned that student visa holders and even permanent residents with green cards could face deportation if they are seen supporting Palestinians or criticising Israel’s actions in the Gaza war.
The State Department has also set up a new Continuous Vetting Centre. The goal of this centre is to constantly monitor foreign nationals living in the US and make sure they are following American laws. Pigott said visas would be cancelled for anyone seen as a threat to US citizens.
Back in November, the State Department had said it had cancelled around 80,000 non-immigrant visas since Trump’s inauguration on January 20, 2025. Those cases involved offences such as drunk driving, assault, and theft.
This year, the State Department issued instructions to US diplomats working abroad. They were told to closely examine visa applicants who Washington may consider hostile to the US. Special attention is being given to applicants with a history of political activism.
By December 2025, the State Department confirmed that over 95,000 visas had been cancelled so far that year. Secretary of State Marco Rubio has repeatedly reminded foreigners that a US visa is a privilege, not a right.
http://theendtimeradio.com
Hot News
രോഗങ്ങൾ ഉള്ളവർക്ക് യുഎസ് വീസാ നൽകില്ല, പ്രമേഹവും കാൻസറും പട്ടികയിൽ, യുഎസിന് ബാധ്യതയാകുമെന്ന് വിലയിരുത്തൽ
ട്രംപ് ഭരണകൂടം പുറപ്പെടുവിച്ച പുതിയ മാർഗ്ഗനിർദ്ദേശപ്രകാരം, പ്രമേഹം, ഹൃദ്രോഗം തുടങ്ങിയ വിട്ടുമാറാത്ത ആരോഗ്യ അവസ്ഥകളുള്ള വിദേശ പൗരന്മാർക്ക് യുഎസ് വിസകളും ഗ്രീൻ കാർഡുകളും ലഭിക്കില്ല. ഈ നിർദ്ദേശം, സ്റ്റേറ്റ് ഡിപ്പാർട്ട്മെന്റ് ലോകമെമ്പാടുമുള്ള യുഎസ് എംബസികൾക്കും കോൺസുലാർ ഓഫിസുകൾക്കും അയച്ചു.
“ലക്ഷക്കണക്കിന് ഡോളറിന്റെ പരിചരണം” ആവശ്യമായി വരുന്ന ആരോഗ്യ അവസ്ഥകളുള്ളവർക്ക് വീസ കൊടുക്കരുത് എന്നാണ് നിർദേശം. ഹൃദയ സംബന്ധമായ അസുഖങ്ങൾ, ശ്വാസകോശ രോഗങ്ങൾ, കാൻസർ, പ്രമേഹം, ന്യൂറോളജിക്കൽ രോഗങ്ങൾ, മാനസിക രോഗങ്ങൾ എന്നിവ പട്ടികയിൽ ഉൾപ്പെടുന്നു, എന്നാൽ ഇവയിൽ മാത്രം ഒതുങ്ങുന്നില്ല. അമിതവണ്ണം പോലുള്ള അവസ്ഥകൾ പരിഗണിക്കാനും നിർദേശിച്ചിട്ടുണ്ട്., ഇത് ആസ്ത്മ, സ്ലീപ് അപ്നിയ, ഉയർന്ന രക്തസമ്മർദ്ദം തുടങ്ങിയ ചെലവേറിയ സങ്കീർണതകൾക്ക് കാരണമാകുമെന്ന് ചൂണ്ടിക്കാട്ടിയാണ് അമിതവണ്ണക്കാരെ പട്ടികയിൽ പെടുത്തയിരിക്കുന്നത്.
ഈ രോഗങ്ങളുള്ള വ്യക്തികൾ യുണൈറ്റഡ് സ്റ്റേറ്റ്സിന് ഭാവിയിൽ സാമ്പത്തിക ബാധ്യതയായി മാറിയേക്കാമെന്നതിന്റെ സാധ്യതയുള്ള സൂചകങ്ങളായി വിലയിരുത്തപ്പെടുന്നു. വ്യാഴാഴ്ച വെളിപ്പെടുത്തിയ നയമാറ്റം, ഭരണകൂടത്തിന്റെ വിശാലമായ കുടിയേറ്റ നിയന്ത്രണത്തിലെ ഏറ്റവും ആക്രമണാത്മക നീക്കങ്ങളിലൊന്നാണ്.
Sources:nerkazhcha
Foreign nationals applying for a visa to live in the US might be rejected if they have health conditions such as diabetes or obesity, according to a government directive issued by the Trump administration on Thursday.
The guidelines were issued by the State Department, which says that people with issues could become a “public charge” and potentially drain the US resources. The guidelines were sent through cable to American embassies and consulates, reported KFF Health News, based in Washington.
While screening for communicable diseases, checking vaccination history, infectious diseases and mental health conditions have always been part of the visa application process; the new guidelines add new medical conditions to be considered.
According to the report, the cable says, “You must consider an applicant’s health. Certain medical conditions – including, but not limited to, cardiovascular diseases, respiratory diseases, cancers, diabetes, metabolic diseases, neurological diseases, and mental health conditions – can require hundreds of thousands of dollars’ worth of care.”
Visa officers have also been instructed to assess if applicants are capable of paying for the medical treatment.
However, a senior attorney for the Catholic Legal Immigration Network, a nonprofit legal aid group, Charles Wheeler, has said that although the guidelines are for all visas, it will likely be used only for permanent residency cases.
“Does the applicant have adequate financial resources to cover the costs of such care over his entire expected lifespan without seeking public cash assistance or long-term institutionalisation at government expense?” the cable says.
Noting a potential complication with visa officers being directed to develop their own thoughts about medical issues, Wheeler said, “That’s troubling because they’re not medically trained, they have no experience in this area, and they shouldn’t be making projections based on their own personal knowledge or bias.”
Apart from the applications, the guidance also directs visa officers to assess the health of family members such as children or older parents. “Do any of the dependents have disabilities, chronic medical conditions, or other special needs and require care such that the applicant cannot maintain employment?” it says.
Sophia Genovese, an immigration lawyer at Georgetown University, said that the guidelines encourage visa officers to speculate on the cost of applicants’ medical care and their ability to get employed in the US, judging by their medical history, according to the KFF report.
http://theendtimeradio.com
-
us news11 months agoSan Diego pastor fatally shot in his home; congregation left in disbelief
-
Movie12 months ago‘Light of the World’: Animated Movie About Jesus Hits Theaters Sept. 5
-
Sports12 months agoNBA Star’s Stirring Message on Dangers of Ignoring God, Clinging to ‘Valueless’ Things: ‘Only What You Do For Christ Will Last’
-
us news11 months agoErika Kirk vows to carry on Charlie’s mission: ‘The movement my husband built will not die’
-
Movie11 months agoForrest Frank Posts Blunt Response After Losing 30,000 Followers Over Charlie Kirk Post
-
us news12 months agoChristian Comedian John Crist Gets Engaged in Nashville: ‘God’s Redemptive Plan’
-
us news12 months ago‘He Sat on Jesus’s Lap’: The Time God Miraculously Raised Courtney Smallbone’s Son from the Dead
-
world news11 months ago6 Christians Killed in Latest Fulani Militia Attack in Nigeria

